Thank you for using feds. These Terms of Service (the "Terms") are intended to make you aware of your legal rights and responsibilities with respect to your access to and use of the Feds website at www.feds.com (the "Site") and any related mobile or software applications ("Feds Platform") including but not limited to delivery of information via the website whether existing now or in the future that link to the Terms (collectively, the "Services").
These Terms are effective for all existing and future feds users, including but without limitation to users having access to 'restaurant business page' to manage their claimed business listings.
Please read these Terms carefully. By accessing or using the feds Platform, you are agreeing to these Terms and concluding a legally binding contract with Feds and/or its affiliates or, if you are in the United States, with Feds USA, LLC and/or its affiliates (hereinafter collectively referred to as "feds"). You may not use the Services if you do not accept the Terms or are unable to be bound by the Terms. Your use of the Feds Platform is at your own risk, including the risk that you might be exposed to content that is objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate.
In order to use the Services, you must first agree to the Terms. You can accept the Terms by:
- Clicking to accept or agree to the Terms, where it is made available to you by feds in the user interface for any particular Service; or
- Actually using the Services. In this case, you understand and agree that Feds will treat your use of the Services as acceptance of the Terms from that point onwards.
"User" or "You" or "Your" refers to you, as a user of the Services. A user is someone who accesses or uses the Services for the purpose of sharing, displaying, hosting, publishing, transacting, or uploading information or views or pictures and includes other persons jointly participating in using the Services including without limitation a user having access to 'restaurant business page' to manage claimed business listings or otherwise.
"Content" will include (but is not limited to) reviews, images, photos, audio, video, location data, nearby places, and all other forms of information or data. "Your content" or "User Content" means content that you upload, share or transmit to, through or in connection with the Services, such as likes, ratings, reviews, images, photos, messages, profile information, and any other materials that you publicly display or displayed in your account profile. "feds Content" means content that feds creates and make available in connection with the Services including, but not limited to, visual interfaces, interactive features, graphics, design, compilation, computer code, products, software, aggregate ratings, reports and other usage-related data in connection with activities associated with your account and all other elements and components of the Services excluding Your Content and Third Party Content. "Third Party Content" means content that comes from parties other than Feds or its users and is available on the Services.
"Restaurant" means the restaurants listed on feds and any related mobile or software applications of feds.
- You hereby represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age or above and are fully able and competent to understand and agree the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms.
- Compliance with Laws. You are in compliance with all laws and regulations in the country in which you live when you access and use the Services. You agree to use the Services only in compliance with these Terms and applicable law, and in a manner that does not violate our legal rights or those of any third party(ies).
Feds may vary or amend or change or update these Terms, from time to time entirely at its own discretion. You shall be responsible for checking these Terms from time to time and ensure continued compliance with these Terms. Your use of feds Platform after any such amendment or change in the Terms shall be deemed as your express acceptance to such amended/changed terms and you also agree to be bound by such changed/amended Terms.
feds may provide a translation of the English version of the Terms into other languages. You understand and agree that any translation of the Terms into other languages is only for your convenience and that the English version shall govern the terms of your relationship with feds. Furthermore, if there are any inconsistencies between the English version of the Terms and its translated version, the English version of the Terms shall prevail over others.
- feds is constantly evolving in order to provide the best possible experience and information to its users. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Services which Feds provides, may require effecting certain changes in it, therefore, feds reserves the right to suspend/cancel, or discontinue any or all products or services at any time without notice, make modifications and alterations in any or all of its contents, products and services contained on the site without any prior notice.
- We, the software, or the software application store that makes the software available for download may include functionality to automatically check for updates or upgrades to the software. Unless your device, its settings, or computer software does not permit transmission or use of upgrades or updates, you agree that we, or the applicable software or software application store, may provide notice to you of the availability of such upgrades or updates and automatically push such upgrade or update to your device or computer from time-to-time. You may be required to install certain upgrades or updates to the software in order to continue to access or use the Services, or portions thereof (including upgrades or updates designed to correct issues with the Services). Any updates or upgrades provided to you by us under the Terms shall be considered part of the Services.
- You acknowledge and agree that if feds disables access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the Services, your account details or any files or other content, which is contained in your account.
- You acknowledge and agree that while feds may not currently have set a fixed upper limit on the number of transmissions you may send or receive through the Services, Feds may set such fixed upper limits at any time, at feds's discretion.
- By using feds's Services you agree to the following disclaimers:
- The Content on these Services is for informational purposes only. feds disclaims any liability for any information that may have become outdated since the last time the particular piece of information was updated. Feds reserves the right to make changes and corrections to any part of the Content on these Services at any time without prior notice. Feds does not guarantee quality of the Goods, the prices listed in menus or the availability of all menu items at any restaurant. Unless stated otherwise, all pictures and information contained on these Services are believed to be owned by or licensed to feds. Please email a takedown request (by using the "Contact Us" link on the home page) to the webmaster if you are the copyright owner of any Content on these Services and you think the use of the above material violates Your copyright in any way. Please indicate the exact URL of the webpage in your request. All images shown here have been digitized by feds. No other party is authorized to reproduce or republish these digital versions in any format whatsoever without the prior written permission of feds.
- Any certification, licenses or permits ("Certification") or information in regard to such Certification that may be displayed on the Restaurant's listing page on the Platform is for informational purposes only. Such Certification is displayed by feds on an 'as available' basis that is provided to feds by the Restaurant partner(s). feds does not make any warranties about the validity, authenticity, reliability and accuracy of such Certification or any information displayed in this regard. Any reliance by a user upon the Certification or information thereto shall be strictly at such user's own risk and feds in no manner shall assume any liability whatsoever for any losses or damages in connection with the use of this information or for any inaccuracy, invalidity or discrepancy in the Certification or non-compliance of any applicable local laws or regulations by the Restaurant partner.
- feds reserves the right to charge a subscription and/or membership and/or a convenience fees from a user, by giving reasonable prior notice, in respect of any product, service or any other aspect of the Feds Platform anytime in future.
- feds may from time to time introduce referral and/or incentive based programs for its users (Program). These Program(s) maybe governed by their respective terms and conditions. By participating in the Program, Users are bound by the Program terms and conditions as well as the Feds Platform terms. Further, Feds reserves the right to terminate / suspend the User's account and/or credits / points earned and/or participation of the User in the Program if feds determines in its sole discretion that the User has violated the rules of the Program and/or has been involved in activities that are in contravention of the Program terms and/or feds Platform terms or has engaged in activities which are fraudulent / unlawful in nature. Furthermore, feds reserves the right to modify, cancel and discontinue its Program without notice to the User.
1. Feds User Account Including 'Claim Your Business Listing' Access
- You may also be able to register to use the Services by logging into your account with your credentials from certain third party social networking sites (e.g., Facebook). You confirm that you are the owner of any such social media account and that you are entitled to disclose your social media login information to us. You authorize us to collect your authentication information, and other information that may be available on or through your social media account consistent with your applicable settings and instructions.
- In creating an account and/or claiming your business' listing, you represent to us that all information provided to us in such process is true, accurate and correct, and that you will update your information as and when necessary in order to keep it accurate. If you are creating an account or claiming a business listing, then you represent to us that you are the owner or authorized agent of such business. You may not impersonate someone else, create or use an account for anyone other than yourself, provide an email address other than your own, create multiple accounts or business listings except as otherwise authorized by us, or provide or use false information to obtain access to a business' listing on the Services that you are not legally entitled to claim. You acknowledge that any false claiming of a business listing may cause Feds or third parties to incur substantial economic damages and losses for which you may be held liable and accountable.
- You are also responsible for all activities that occur in your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account in order to enable us to take necessary corrective action. You also agree that you will not allow any third party to use your feds account for any purpose and that you will be liable for such unauthorized access.
- By creating an account, you agree to receive certain communications in connection with feds Platform or Services. For example, you might receive comments from other Users or other users may follow the activity to do on your account. You can opt-out or manage your preferences regarding non-essential communications through account settings.
2. Others Terms
- In order to connect you to certain restaurants, we provide value added telephony services through our phone lines, which are displayed on the specific restaurant listing page on the feds Platform, which connect directly to restaurants' phone lines. We record all information regarding this call including the voice recording of the conversation between you, and the restaurant (for internal billing tracking purposes and customer service improvement at the restaurant's end). If you do not wish that your information be recorded in such a manner, please do not use the telephone services provided by feds. You explicitly agree and permit feds to record all this information when you avail the telephony services through the feds provided phone lines on the Feds Platform.
- You agree to use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by (a) the Terms and (b) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions.
- You agree to use the data owned by feds (as available on the Services or through any other means like API etc.) only for personal use/purposes and not for any commercial use (other than in accordance with 'Claim Your Business Listing' access) unless agreed to by/with Feds in writing.
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services by any means other than the interface that is provided by Feds, unless you have been specifically allowed to do so, by way of a separate agreement with Feds. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services through any automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers) and shall ensure that you comply with the instructions set out in any robots.txt file present on the Services.
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services). You shall not delete or revise any material or information posted by any other User(s), shall not engage in spamming, including but not limited to any form of emailing, posting or messaging that is unsolicited.
1. Ownership of Feds Content and Proprietary Rights
- We are the sole and exclusive copyright owners of the Services and our Content. We also exclusively own the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names, trade dress and other intellectual and proprietary rights throughout the world (the "IP Rights") associated with the Services and Feds Content, which may be protected by copyright, patent, trademark and other applicable intellectual property and proprietary rights and laws. You acknowledge that the Services contain original works and have been developed, compiled, prepared, revised, selected, and arranged by us and others through the application of methods and standards of judgment developed and applied through the expenditure of substantial time, effort, and money and constitutes valuable intellectual property of us and such others. You further acknowledge that the Services may contain information which is designated as confidential by feds and that you shall not disclose such information without feds's prior written consent.
- You agree to protect feds's proprietary rights and the proprietary rights of all others having rights in the Services during and after the term of this agreement and to comply with all reasonable written requests made by us or our suppliers and licensors of content or otherwise to protect their and others' contractual, statutory, and common law rights in the Services. You acknowledge and agree that Feds (or feds's licensors) own all legal right, title and interest in and to the Services, including any IP Rights which subsist in the Services (whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist). You further acknowledge that the Services may contain information which is designated as confidential by feds and that you shall not disclose such information without feds's prior written consent. Unless you have agreed otherwise in writing with Feds, nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use any of feds's trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features.
- You agree not to use any framing techniques to enclose any trademark or logo or other proprietary information of feds; or remove, conceal or obliterate any copyright or other proprietary notice or source identifier, including without limitation, the size, colour, location or style of any proprietary mark(s). Any infringement shall lead to appropriate legal proceedings against you at appropriate forum for seeking all available/possible remedies under applicable laws of the country of violation. You cannot modify, reproduce, publicly display or exploit in any form or manner whatsoever any of the feds's Content in whole or in part except as expressly authorized by feds.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we neither warrant nor represent that your use of materials displayed on the Services will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with us. You agree to immediately notify us upon becoming aware of any claim that the Services infringe upon any copyright trademark, or other contractual, intellectual, statutory, or common law rights by following the instructions contained below in section XVI.
2. Your License to feds Content
- We grant you a personal, limited, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to access and use the Services only as expressly permitted in these Terms. You shall not use the Services for any illegal purpose or in any manner inconsistent with these Terms. You may use information made available through the Services solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to use, copy, display, distribute, modify, broadcast, translate, reproduce, reformat, incorporate into advertisements and other works, sell, promote, create derivative works, or in any way exploit or allow others to exploit any of Feds Content in whole or in part except as expressly authorized by us. Except as otherwise expressly granted to you in writing, we do not grant you any other express or implied right or license to the Services, feds Content or our IP Rights.
- Any violation by you of the license provisions contained in this Section may result in the immediate termination of your right to use the Services, as well as potential liability for copyright and other IP Rights infringement depending on the circumstances.
Send the written communication to
Smålands lejons väg 31g
393 58 Kalmar